This is my personal spell for reuniting lost lovers. Making these dolls is not about perfection but intent.
I will be holding classes on how to do this ritual throughout the year. Check the COURSES section to find out when. These classes will be LIVE and Online.
Part 1 – Preparation
- GATHERING INFORMATION
- What is their desired outcome?
- Personal Details
- intended’s legal name
- Date of birth
- Personal artifacts
- astrological research – what do the stars have to say about this couple.
Part 2 – Calling a spirit
This is different for every person, as you will form your own relationship with a spirit.
- Focus Exercise –
- Light candles
- Ask for spiritual protection
- Ask for my spirit guides to do this spell for me
- Write the names of the people on small paper that will be inserted into the poppet/voodoo doll
- Think about what they want (what you want if the spell is for you)
If you don’t have a spirit to call to you can use this chant below:
Gjoub (Joob) Is a spirit people can call upon for love, or just help in general. Gjoub is a Ndonga (aka Oshiwambo, Otjiwambo, or Owambo a form of Bantu god.
Ceremonial ritual to invoke the helping spirit Gjoub.
- Before starting you need to get a bowl of water.
- Put 3 floating tea-lights (small round and flat candles).
- Light them and let them move around by themselves.
- Light an cinnamon incense stick.
- Hold it in your left hand and draw a circle in the air right in front of you.
- Do the movement clockwise.
- Do 5 Circles.
When you do the first circle you say: “Calling Gjoub”
When you do the second circle you say: “Aid my cast”
When you do the third circle you say: “Need your powers”
When you do the fourth circle you say: “I seek results”
When you do the fifth, and last circle you say: “Thank you great Gjoub”
If you had opened your mind and soul he will come and aid you! He means no harm so don’t be afraid of summoning him.
Part 3 – Doll Materials
Review past videos & content on this site on materials.
Part 4 – FILL THE CAVITY
- 1 Teaspoon each rosemary, cloves, cinnamon, rose petals, basil, and ginger
- Queen Bitch Oil.
- Mix the herbs together well, and divide between the body cavities of each poppet, using cotton to secure in place if necessary. Add six drops of Queen Bitch Oil to the body cavities of the target poppet. (Do NOT add this to the doll representing you!)
- Along with the love herbs, add to your lover’s poppet some of your blood, cum, urine (a powerful option), some of your pubic hair and some of your underarm hair (don’t shave your armpits for a few days if this spell is to work well!)
Other ingredients & reasons to fill the cavity
Part 5 – Doll Personalization
Is that really the person? – to strengthen your focus, clearly visualizing the person—or summoning up the “feel” of his or her personal energy—while working on the doll.
- Once you’ve got a name, use a permanent marker to write it clearly and neatly down the length of one of the doll’s legs. Then write the nickname—if any—down the other leg. This way there won’t be any mistake as to your object of intent.
- Obtain a photograph of the person in question. Secure a length of ribbon or twine to the upper corners and hang it around the doll’s neck.
- Use an email or a letter from the offending party as an identifier. Just print it out, trim away your name, and fold the paper as many times as possible. Then use duct or electrical tape to secure it to the doll’s body.
- If you know that the person in question has a birthmark or permanent body art, add those to the doll, using your markers. Not to worry if you don’t have any artistic talent. That’s not what this is about. Instead, it’s about fixing the image of the person in your mind’s eye, and you don’t have to be an artist to do that. Simply draw something—anything, even if it’s only a stick picture—on the areas of the body you know are tattooed. Do the same with any other identifying marks. (Moles, scars, and freckles come to mind here.)
- Don’t stop there though. It’s also a good time to add any symbols that represent your curse. Want to instill confusion? Draw a series of question marks on the forehead. Want the subject to feel absolutely awful about screwing you over? Just draw a broken heart on the chest area. How about curtailing that sexual harassment at the workplace? A large red X drawn across the genital area definitely goes a long way toward drying up those urges.
- THE PERSONALITY FACTOR – Does your doll have the character of the individual or you? If the answer is no, then give some thought to what’s missing. Maybe it’s a fragrance, a signature hair accouterments, or a certain piece of jewelry. (If you’re looking for body jewelry, jump rings from the arts and crafts store make wonderful substitutes.) It could be a specific kind of shoe (these can easily be drawn onto the feet and colored in), an object they carry around constantly (legal pads, books, a handbag), or a pen that seems to have found a permanent home over the right ear. There’s also the possibility that the missing factor is something even more subtle. It could be an attitude, or that deep, dark wrinkle in the middle of the forehead
If you like my assistance for casting real powerful spells
you can make a phone call at +27603591149 or text me via WhatsApp